Writing Doesn't Have to be a Struggle
The Write Foundation is a homeschool writing curriculum developed to equip students with the tools to quickly organize and compose sentences, paragraphs, and essays with confidence.
- Lessons break down writing into bite-sized pieces so students confidently move step-by-step to complete their writing assignments.
- Repetition of the basics reinforces the concepts until they are learned.
The proven writing program gives you the tools to teach your students how to effectively plan and write a quality essay from scratch, by equipping them with the writing skills needed to easily write a variety of paper and essays.
ORDER NOW: Complete Curriculum Packages (includes 1 set of Student Worksheets)
Need extra set(s) of worksheets? Need just a set of Student Worksheets for a class?
ORDER NOW: Student Worksheets Only
This is a writing program I believe any parent could comfortably teach-even those who call themselves “non-writing” parents. Rebecca is a customer service dream, readily and efficiently responding to any questions I’ve had via email or phone.
Heather Sanders, The Pioneer Woman Homeschool Blog
The Write Foundation has 5 levels available. Each level can be completed in 1 or 2 years depending on your schedule and your student’s maturity and ability level.
Jr. High and High School Level Courses
- Does your student struggle to easily write a well-written paragraph?
- Can your student take any topic and develop into a well-written paragraph?
- Your student may be able to write fairly decent paragraphs, but does his or her writing meet at least high school if not college level formal writing standards?
- Well-written papers are logical and easily developed when students are equipped with the right writing tools.
Level 1: Sentence to Paragraph: (Ages 12 - 14, 6th-9th Grade) Students creatively develop descriptive and more complex sentences. They quickly move to writing basic 1-paragraph and then 2-paragraph compositions using the writing process with a variety of brainstorming techniques and outlines. Samples / Assessment Test / Order Now
Level 2: Paragraph Writing: (Ages 13 - 16, 7th-10th Grade) Students improve and develop their paragraph writing skills, while being challenged to quickly grasp more complex pieces of the writing puzzle, and advancing to a basic 5-paragraph college-level essay. Samples / Assessment Test / Order Now
Level 3: Essay Writing (Ages 14 - 18, 9th-12th Grade) Can your student take any topic and independently write a college-level essay easily and successfully? Students gain a solid foundation of the writing process and writing structure so they can take a complicated subject and make it easy to understand through a well-written essay. Essay Writing gives them the skills to confidently write to please any professor. Samples / Assessment Test / Order Now
Elementary Level Courses
Entry Level I & II: Well written paragraphs have well written sentences.
Each lesson uses engaging writing activities and games, which develop and advance students' creative writing abilities and other writing skills.
Does your student struggle to write a basic simple sentence? Does your student need to improve his or her sentence writing skills?
Entry Level I: Prepare to Write: (Ages 8 – 10, Grades 2-4) Students begin by writing complete basic sentences and quickly develop their basic sentences into creative, more complex sentences using the 9 foundational parts of speech. Samples / Assessment Test / Order Now
Does your student write simple sentences? Does he or she need to begin developing higher level sentence writing skills?
Entry Level II: Creating Sentences: (Ages 9 – 11, Grades 3-5) Students continue developing descriptive, informative sentences from basic sentences using grammar and figures of speech. Students learn to avoid common errors people make when casually and formally writing for school and work. Samples / Assessment Test / Order Now
Eight (8) free lessons, a syllabus for each level, free consultations, articles and curriculum information videos are available on this website.
View the syllabus and try free lessons for each level. Print and use the sample writing lessons with detailed lesson plans if you want to try this writing curriculum before you buy it.
- Placement/assessment tests are available to help you determine the right level for your student. /assessment
- Rebecca Celsor is available for free email (firstname.lastname@example.org) consultation to help you determine which level is right for your student(s).
- Get hands-on writing practice using our writing method before you make your purchase. Two (2) free sample writing lessons per level (8 lessons) with student worksheets, teaching instructions with teacher presentation information included, separate teacher presentation pages, and daily schedules are available on this website.
- A syllabus for each of the 4 levels is also available on this website. The syllabi lay out lesson by lesson the writing skills as they are taught, so you can see what types of writing, grammar and figures of speech are covered in each level.
- Articles are also available on this website to help you determine what levels would be appropriate for your children. /age-levels/
New Interactive Digital Format: You type on the Teacher Presentation as your students write on their worksheets. Now a part of each curriculum package in the Additional Resources.
Intimidated about grading? The Write Foundation offers Online Grading.
I am very happy with the results I am seeing. There is noticeable improvement in my son's writing from week to week. To date, this is the most effective writing curriculum I have used in our 13+ years of homeschooling. If you are looking for simple, hands-off writing lessons, this product is not for you. If you want a curriculum that will produce students skilled in all areas of writing, you need The Write Foundation.
Lorie D., The Midlife Housewife