The Write Foundation Return Policy
Curriculum may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, less a 10% restocking fee. Curriculum must be unused, undamaged, and complete without any pages missing, and returned within 60 days of original purchase to qualify for a refund. You will receive your refund after your curriculum is reviewed for damage. Contact Rebecca@thewritefoundation.org for the return shipping address and instructions. In order to receive a refund, you must follow return instructions precisely, including shipping information.
TWF is a consumable writing curriculum. Preferably before you purchase, but even upon receipt of your order, if you question whether this is the correct writing method for developing your children’s homeschool Jr. High and High School writing skills, use the tools available on this website to determine the correct level and if this writing curriculum will help you as you are homeschooling.
Eight (8) free lessons, a syllabus for each level, free consultations, articles and curriculum information videos are available on this website.
Print and use the sample writing lessons with detailed lesson plans from our website especially if you are unsure about which level is best for your student(s) or just want to try this writing curriculum before you buy to see if this curriculum will work for you.
- Free placement/assessment tests are available to help you determine the right level for your student. http://thewritefoundation.org/assessment
- Rebecca Celsor is available for free phone (830-500-3335) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) consultation to help you determine which level is right for your student(s).
- Get hands-on writing practice using our writing method before you make your purchase. Two (2) free sample writing lessons per level (8 lessons) with student worksheets, teaching instructions with teacher presentation information included, separate teacher presentation pages, and daily schedules are available on this website.
- A syllabus for each of the 4 levels is also available on this website. The syllabi lay out lesson by lesson the writing skills as they are taught, so you can see what types of writing, grammar and figures of speech are covered in each level.
- Articles are also available on this website to help you determine what levels would be appropriate for your children. http://thewritefoundation.org/age-levels/
We want to assist you.
- Have your student take the free assessment test.
- Either call or email for a free consultation.
- Read the articles about the curriculum content and appropriate skill level.
- Try this homeschool writing curriculum before you buy, especially if you have any hesitation, so you will feel comfortable and confident about your purchase.
Please contact Rebecca (email@example.com or 830-500-3335) if your copy of The Write Foundation writing lessons is damaged in shipping and she will help you with those issues.
It is obvious you are serious about making your homeschool writing product excellent and I appreciate that attitude. You have a wonderful product that has taken the mystery out of essay writing for young people. I am so excited to share this with my son this year. I think I may have my daughter go over more lessons as well. Again, thank you for showing such dedication for your product, it inspires confidence in your customers. Richele M.